I'm an Indonesian native working in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. I was born in 1992 and grew up in the capital city of Indonesia, Jakarta. In 2010, I fled from the crazy Jakarta's traffic and moved to Bandung, Indonesia where I pursued my Bachelor degree in Business and Management. Having felt that the knowledge I had was not enough, I decided to invest another year of my life for a Master degree in Marketing at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. This beautiful canal city has become my home since 2014 and that's pretty much how I ended up here.
About the blog
I had always wanted to have a personal blog ever since I was in senior high school. I like the idea of documenting my experiences into writing and thus I can easily reflect and learn from the past. Besides, I also hope this blog can help and inspire other people - as other had done the same for me. With that being said, I plan to cover a wide range of topics - from studying and working abroad to travelling and making new friends from around the world. Hope you'll enjoy my blog and feel free to leave a comment :)
- I am food-motivated
- I have love-hate relationship with writing
- I really like Panda and joining Panda volunteer program in China is one of my life goals
- I am crazy about social media
- I have high interest in horoscope & I'm a Cancerian
- I can watch the same movie over&over again but never get bored
- I find British accent very sexy & I'd love to hear it everyday
- I can't eat noodles and/or drink soda in the morning - due to my overly sensitive stomach
- I always have a thing with violin & really enjoy watching orchestra
- I love karaoke
- I grow fonder binge-watching cheesy Korean drama (sorry!)
Fancy a chat?
You can always send me an email to email@example.com